Multi Player Description
Multi player designed to play different music in different rooms. The music organized into individual play-lists for every zone. Multi zone Audio Player - is multi room (multi zone) audio software which can play up to 4 separate sound tracks in stereo mode and up to 8 sound tracks in mono mode on one computer. The software plays different music simultaneously and redirects sound streams in 4 installed sound cards.
Main multi zone audio player functionality
* Create up to 8 audio zones
* Separate audio player with standard functionality (Play/Stop/Pause/Next/Previous) for every audio zone
* Separate volume/mute control for every audio player
* Separate 10 band Equalizer for every audio player
* Separate fade-in and fade-out volume effects
* Repeat option
* Drag & drop interface
* Customize the windows layout for your needs and screen resolution
* Support for built-in, semi-professional and pro sound cards
* Main Control window for centralized monitor and control
* Audio events scheduler for announcements and jingles
* Advanced design, reduced CPU time consumption, Playback reliability
* Audio support for: AAC, AC3, APE, OGG, OFR, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG3, MPEG4, VBR MP3, MPA, MP4A, AIF, WAV and WMA
Multi Player Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Multi Player 1.1
Release notes are not available currently.
Multi Player Requirements
No additional system requirements.